Professional Entertainment for your Wedding, Party, Corporate Event or Video Projection Event
Hiring the right DJ for your wedding, party or event is probably the most important decision when planning an event for your guests. You want your guests to remember the great time they had, not how bad the DJ was. Morgan Williams is the sole owner and DJ for morganwilliamsdj.com. Therefore he will be the DJ at your event and with over 25 years of experience, you can have the confidence knowing you are hiring the best DJ for your wedding, party or corporate event.
Experience you can count on
Morgan Williams has over 25 years experience working with brides, grooms, wedding and event planners, as well as directly with corporate clients including: Tommy Hilfiger, Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, PepsiCo, GE, Crate & Barrel, and University of Maryland. Morgan has even worked with famous wedding planner, David Tutera! From the first conversation to the last dance, Morgan Williams will be working for YOU. With experience in radio, audio-video sales and installation, and dj-ing at hundreds of weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties and projection events, you can be sure that your event will go according to your plan.
Questions you should ask before hiring a DJ
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings, parties, events have you DJ'd?
- Are you available?
- How many playing hours are included in the price?
- Do you take a break?
- How much time do you allow for set up?
- Will you be the DJ at our reception, party or event?
- What do you wear?
- Do you charge by the hour or is there a package price?
- If everyone is having a great time, will you stay for additional hours?
- Is there an extra charge for this?
- How can I reserve Morgan as my DJ?
Answers to these any other questions, can be found our our FAQ page.
Take the next step
Contact Morgan at 443-370-8295 or email him at email@example.com to get the conversation started.